Zone 4 PCAQ
Just to let you know nominations for Oakey Campdraft (30th May) have now closed as available cattle have been fully allocated.
Please note a new starting time of 8:00am.
Also announcing, Oakey will be running an Open Sports Day on 20th September 2015. Program will be out closer to the date.
Cambooya Unofficial Dressage, CD & Gymkhana - PDF Program
State Dressage, Horse Trials, Combined Training Championships
Club Secretaries, please forward program to your members and collect nominations ASAP.
Entries must be to Sonia Moffatt no later than 29th May - email [email protected].
If you are intending on going and are already qualified - get your nominations in. If you are unsure or have any questions regarding the Championships, please give Sonia a call on 0407621551.
With each entry, the following is required, and must be checked by Secretaries:
- Form A - Entry Form
- Form B - Qualifying Events
- Photocopy of Performance Card
- Photocopy of C Certificate for 13 years & Over
- Photocopy of D Certificate for 12 years & Under
- Camping & Stabling Requirements
- Rider Profile
- Merchandise Order Form
- Payment (individual members pay their club; Clubs pay Zone 4 on club cheque).